Monday 14 April 2008

Don't Go To The Spanish House

I just did a search on ebay for Tommy Rich and the only thing the zero and ones of my computer could find was WOMEN'S HANDBAGS. Disgusting. I don't know what Tommy Rich merchandise I was expecting to be on ebay in 2008 but it certainly wasn't handbags.

This weeks CLOTHESLINE OF THE WEEEK goes to (drum roll) Michelle McCool!?! Hang on, I think someone's given me the wrong envelope or something here. This is the CLOTHESLINE OF THE WEEK award not the 2008 Sexiest Lassie from Tallahassee award. Actually, it goes to Victoria because she was the woman who took it but McCool was the *cough* wrestler who gave it. I get countless e-mails (zero) asking me why I give the award to the taker and not the giver of the clothesline and basically it boils down to the fact that wrestling's fake so the person pretending to be hurt ...... something or other.

Although in this case McCool just stiffed Victoria I think but she looks like she's improved a bit since the last time I saw her. I was just flicking around the channels and caught a WWE highlight show (honest guv) and watched their match. I don't need no time machine or ghost commentator to hand this award to the winner, although the ghost of Pez Whatley thought I made the right choice.

No comments: