Saturday 15 September 2007

Viva el McLovin: Liverpool Vs Portsmouth

I CAN HEAR THE POMPEY CHIMES.Oh no, we're playing Portsmouth not Brighton.

Oh I've got a blog and stuff. I'll guess I'll pick Liverpool's team for today against Portsmouth. I'm watching Superbad and it's pretty funny. It reminds me of Mallrats which I really liked but then a million crappy indie teen comedy outsider films followed and I forgot that these films could be good.

Anyway, OH GREAT SOPRENDO MAKE ME SEE THE LIVERPOOL TEAM TODAY THROUGH MY MIDDLE EYE. LET ME DECIPHER THE SCRIPTURES OF RAFA'S TEAM SHEET.

Reyna
Arbeloa Carragher Agger Riise
Pennant Gerrard Alonso Babbel
Torres Kuyt

Utaka's the danger man, he's faster than Bud Flanagan's dog. Maybe Mascherano should play to get stuck into them, I don't know. Who do you think I am? If we get beat by a team with Djimi Traore in it EVERYONE DIES. Well I won't be happy anyway. Back to Mclovin and friends.........

No comments: