Friday 28 September 2007

Viva el Jan Molby: Vs Wigan

I got 8 out of 11 right for the Reading game, which was pretty good. I got the whole midfield correct which means I get to pick between a mini mars or mini fudge bar. I went for the Mars.
I said that everyone would die if Torres played, well we're all still alive so I let you off, only for the fact the Torres out Rushied Ian Rush. All he needs is a black 'tashe and everything would be right with the world. Oh, but if he doesn't start against Wigan, Rafael Benitez EVERYONE DIES!!! Seriously Rafa, wouldn't it be nice if we won the league? Here's the starting 11 for tomorrows game against Wigan, almost 15 hours before kick off. Amazing. I see Spanish people. I don't see French goalies.

Reina
Finnan, Carragher, Hyppia, Arbeloa
Pennant, Gerrard, Mascherano, Babel
Torres, Voronin

It can't be right, that's far too straight forward for Rafa. I picked Kuyt but then I changed it to Voronin.

No comments: