Wednesday 22 August 2007

Consolation Prize

I was thinking today that Atlantis should change his theme music to Atlantis To Interzone by the Klaxons. He could have a couple of the CMLL ring girls come out with glow sticks and just start gyrating like there was no tomorrow. Then Atlantis could stroll out and the crowd would go mad. All the technico/techno kids would love him again and everything would be alright with the world. Even the rudo loving old guy in the front row wouldn't ring his bell, replacing it with a couple of glow sticks he'd join in the fun.

After this wonderful lucha daydream I tried to think of other wrestlers who I could give new theme tunes to. The best (and only one) I could come up with was The Great Khali having Move Any Mountain by The Shamen as his music. I'm not sure if it should be his entrance music, maybe just an epileptic fit inducing music video would suffice. I think I'd have the CMLL ring girls involved in this one too. I'd sort of keep it similar to the original video but with Khali and the ring girls replacing the band. Khali could maybe push the whole of the Himalayas into the Grand Canyon, just to show his destructive capabilities. Either that or have him do a shitty double chokeslam on Kane and Batista. In fact if you look at the original, the guy at the back moves a bit like Khali.

No comments: