Monday 28 January 2008

THIS IS MY ARMY, WE WILL DESTROY YOU (1)



JAVIER MASCHERANO
I’d guess he grew up watching that crazy Argentine Lucha show. The guys a worker pure and simple, if I found out he was the original Mascarita Sagrada it wouldn’t surprise me. Gerrard gets all the plaudits because he’s English, has got to that Beckham position of being untouchable, even if he plays rubbish and’s part of the New World Order (possibly). But Gerrard’s not in my army, El Super Raton is. And if those two Yank millionaires don't give Rafa cash money to buy little Javier, I'll swim the Atlantic and start snapping the necks of the Montreal Canadians and Texas Rangers players until they pay up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.