Friday 11 January 2008

Birthday Greetings To El Puma

Yesterday it was your hero and mine JERRY ESTRADA'S 50th birthday. The bumps and stuff have caught up with him but I hope he's doing ok. I visualise the not so mini Jerrito Estrada walking into Jerry's dining room holding a cake with fifty lit candles on it, singing happy birthday to his larger version. I bet Jerry got 20% of Jerrito's earnings or something, like an agent, so Jerrito was probably created for drug money. And we wouldn't have it any other way. Looking at the fantastic Luchawiki site I noticed that Herodes was one of Jerry's trainers, which explains alot and makes me happy.

I'll probably do some hero of the week thing, just so I post at least once a week. What for, I don't know. Hero's probably the wrong word, maybe I'll think of something better.

No comments: